Royal Flush

I doubt blair would get elected.

If queenie wants to stand then let her. Charlie could stand too. If they win then that's fair enough, at least that way they will have earned their position.

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: ....this isnt about electing a monachy............its about kate middleton getting her t*ts out......knowing full well a zoom lens would be watching her......................and then crying unfair!!!!......

decision time...noon tomorrow....

privacy law in this country...........says if you are stood on public property when taking a photograph.....then its fair game.....even if it is through someones window.....

dunno bout french law...... :confused:

just get rid of the useless spongers.. then the question doesn't even matter.

Sponsored Links
privacy law in this country...........says if you are stood on public property when taking a photograph.....then its fair game.....even if it is through someones window.....

Can't be right. :LOL:

Are you saying, if your neighbour was on the top rung of a ladder, on a public footpath adjacent to your bedroom window, taking snaps of you laying naked on the bed, through the bedroom window, he wouldn't be prosecuted????

Can't be right Diane :LOL: Surely not.

Are you saying, if your neighbour was on the top rung of a ladder, on a public footpath adjacent to your bedroom window, taking snaps of you laying naked on the bed, through the bedroom window, he wouldn't be prosecuted????

You want to test it out LMB? :LOL:

:rolleyes: ....this isnt about electing a monachy............its about kate middleton getting her t*ts out......knowing full well a zoom lens would be watching her......................and then crying unfair!!!!......
Totally agree with you. Publicity, whether wanted or not goes with the job.
What I thought odd was how it was reported she felt 'violated' ... this coming from a woman that had no qualms about wearing a transparent dress at a fashion show in 2002, to catch a prince's roving eye.

Will and Kate have gone right over the top in pursuing a crimminal action and aiming for prison sentences.
They handled it very badly and are making themselves look total prats. So much for royal decorum and dignity.
I wonder if Wills is getting the Tower of London refurbished with the rack and thumbscrews. :rolleyes:

Well I always thought that if you got yer norks out in your garden then you could be done for something, certainly it's not a private place as far as the law goes for things like this. If you flash them through the window then you are OK.

If I could be seen from a road then I'd use some common sense and not flash anything that I didn't want seeing.

Royalty thrive on this sort of publicity. The only problem is she is far too skinny now, if she flashed them from the days before she met the parasitic inbreds then those pictures would be worth googling for.,

Got to say what a sh#te pair of thruppeny bits she has got not worth all this publicity

Blackpool has different rules to the rest of us haha

Sponsored Links
Back