Saladmaster?

Cats don't need a lead because they are in control. They return in the evening to be fed by their servants. Okay, I suppose in some respects they are more intelligent.
Indeed.
Contrary to the popular assertion that cockroaches are the only thing that would survive a nuclear holocaust, I believe that it is cats that will eventually take over the world. ;)

So what you are saying is that we should fear CatNet, not SkyNet, once cats become fully conscious we are doomed. Let's hope a terminator cat gets sent back in time before it is too late. I never did trust cats.

Sponsored Links
It's okay...they only have primitive weapons...catapults

:giggle:

Cats don't need a lead because they are in control. They return in the evening to be fed by their servants. Okay, I suppose in some respects they are more intelligent.
Indeed.
Contrary to the popular assertion that cockroaches are the only thing that would survive a nuclear holocaust, I believe that it is cats that will eventually take over the world. ;)

So what you are saying is that we should fear CatNet, not SkyNet, once cats become fully conscious we are doomed. Let's hope a terminator cat gets sent back in time before it is too late. I never did trust cats.
I agree. That would be a catastrophe.

Yep - I can foresee a catalogue of errors...

Sponsored Links
Nonsense! Cats are far better than mindless, slobbery dogs. Admittedly, our cat vomits quite often (we think it's down to hairballs) and only once had fleas (after staying at a cattery - never again), but we can live with that. He's the softest thing with us and never scratches or bites, yet is a fearless fighter (despite his 19 years) if any other cat so much as shows its face in our garden.

Edit: wasn't this thread about salads?

You don't want to put a cat in a salad, you'd be picking fur out from between your teeth for weeks.

Dogs don't tear apart soft furnishings, or sharpen their claws on your wooden furniture. They sit when told to, don't behave as if you are the pet.

I once knew a dog who couldn't quite reach his bone under the bed, so he ate through the mattress to get it :D

Sponsored Links
Back