Waste Disposal

Sponsored Links
Secure, If this is the bloke that did your tiling...... Tell him to go f*ck himself and think himself lucky you didn't kick his ass and report him to rogue traders.

Don't argue with him, just tell him to do what he's gotta do. Then f*ck him afterwards. How you kept so calm after seeing THAT balls up I will never know.

You should post the pictures on this thread to give people a better idea of the background.

The cheque has been stopped. We are disputing several things, more issues are coming to light every day.

In addition to the tiling issues:

We went away for the weekend the day he finished and came back to find a leak from the shower and the two basin wastes were not sealed properly.

He's fitted the chrome fittings to the towel rad without protecting them, so the chrome is scraped off.

The hot feed to the shower is plumbed in to the expansion pipe in the loft, not into the cylinder.

As you know the bath is fed in 15mm.

All the wastes make a terrible racket: he's not fitted anti-vac traps.

There are no valves on the mixers.

The vinyl flooring was not cut neatly around the doorframe or wall.

He knocked a lump of plaster off the wall.

When tiling, he chopped up two lengths of architrave I had left for the chippie to support the tiles on the wall then threw them in the skip (the skip was full of waste wood that he could have used).

He charged £174 for the pipes to the shower mixer: 7m of 22m copper pipe plus elbows, clips and gate valves.

We are seeking legal advice now so I shall say no more.

Nice deep breath!

Broken record joe!

Now please... what is the point of telling me over and over?

Cos it sure ain't gonna chainge owt.

So why bother?

I'm not looking for pity or sympathy.

Help is what I need now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sponsored Links
So you were warned then?

So who's to blame?

Bet he's a gypo - and he'll start to get nasty shortly.

Broken record joe!

Now please... what is the point of telling me over and over?

Cos it sure ain't gonna chainge owt.

So why bother?

I'm not looking for pity or sympathy.

Help is what I need now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Come back Jimmy, all is forgiven!

At least when he had a scratched record, he changed it...

Yeah come on Joe i think you've made your point, lets now move on to the next instalment/victim. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back