When considering in or out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time to go into a long-winded discussion
Then someone else with lots of time on their hands, is hacking into your account on a daily basis and doing just that, using your user name. And he or she seems to be every bit as good at it as you are.

Sponsored Links
Give it a rest guys, everyone, including me, is fed up of your silly bitching.
If you've got issues to discuss, then discuss them. But continuous infantile comments isn't interesting or entertaining.

If you've got issues to discuss, then discuss them. But continuous infantile comments isn't interesting or entertaining.
Please don't speak for everyone..
I personally find the mickey taking quite funny. I imagine it will keep going until you take on board some points about your 'contributions' here and change your ways.

Sponsored Links
Then someone else with lots of time on their hands, is hacking into your account on a daily basis and doing just that, using your user name.

Be fair Himaginn! You make a comment that you don't have time to go into long-winded discussions when, if truth be told, long-winded discussions are, in reality, your M.O.. When I was young, there was a saying, "They just opens their mouths and let their bellies rumble", used to describe people who went on and on. Perhaps that saying is used nationwide. I don't know.
Anyway, and I am being very honest, that is how I perceive many of your contributions. It is not bitching, it is truth! And if the truth hurts then I am sorry.

When I was young, there was a saying, "They just opens their mouths and let their bellies rumble", used to describe people who went on and on. .
Nice saying!
The one I remember from when I was young was putting the mouth in motion without putting the brain into gear. I think that applies too. :)

Then someone else with lots of time on their hands, is hacking into your account on a daily basis and doing just that, using your user name.

Be fair Himaginn! You make a comment that you don't have time to go into long-winded discussions when, if truth be told, long-winded discussions are, in reality, your M.O.. When I was young, there was a saying, "They just opens their mouths and let their bellies rumble", used to describe people who went on and on. Perhaps that saying is used nationwide. I don't know.
Anyway, and I am being very honest, that is how I perceive many of your contributions. It is not bitching, it is truth! And if the truth hurts then I am sorry.
In my experience, the only ones who feel the need to claim they are speaking the truth, are the very ones, who are not.
Truth is easily recognised. It doesn't need anyone to claim, "what I say is the truth"!

Please don't speak for everyone..
I personally find the mickey taking quite funny. I imagine it will keep going until you take on board some points about your 'contributions' here and change your ways.
Then you'll be laughing your socks off when I take the mickey out of you, instead of being offended by references to girly behaviour, or mistaking your gender.
It's been made explicit, by mods and rank and file members that constant bitching is boring, pointless, and unhelpful.
If you don't like my contributions, don't read them. They're not obligatory reading. But in your case, they do seem particular addictive.

In my experience, the only ones who feel the need to claim they are speaking the truth, are the very ones, who are not.
Truth is easily recognised. It doesn't need anyone to claim, "what I say is the truth"!

WFT? That reply doesn't even make sense. It just seems like it's like a bad line out of X-Files. When you ever going to get the message?

Then you'll be laughing your socks off when I take the mickey out of you, instead of being offended by references to girly behaviour, or mistaking your gender.
It's been made explicit, by mods and rank and file members that constant bitching is boring, pointless, and unhelpful.
If you don't like my contributions, don't read them. They're not obligatory reading. But in your case, they do seem particular addictive.

Offended - oh Himmy, you are in cloud cuckoo land. You keep thinking I am offended! No, these things don't offend me, not in the slightest. Things that offend me are much more important than that. You ARE a strange fellow, always trying to second guess people.
Your posts addictive? Nah, to be brutally honest, I get bored after a couple of lines because they are so long and don't read them. It doesn't take more than that to know you're waffling once again anyway.

Well, well, well Mr Himaginn. So you are implying that I am not telling the truth?Let's just see using your own favourite method, the evidence:

Looking back over the past few months, that statement is untrue. It would appear that you have all the time in the world to go into long-winded discussions and very often do. I therefore replied:

Be fair Himaginn.........long-winded discussions are, in reality, your M.O...........and..........that is how I perceive many of your contributions.

So where are the untruths?

That you don't have the time? Nonsense, time is all you have. How else would you fill your day?

That you don't go into long-winded discussions? A great many of your replies evidence that you do, in fact, go into long-winded discussions!

That I perceive many of your contributions as being long winded?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Offended - oh Himmy, you are in cloud cuckoo land. You keep thinking I am offended! No, these things don't offend me, not in the slightest. Things that offend me are much more important than that. You ARE a strange fellow, always trying to second guess people.
Your posts addictive? Nah, to be brutally honest, I get bored after a couple of lines because they are so long and don't read them. It doesn't take more than that to know you're waffling once again anyway.
Are you still going on, and on, and on.......
It's a good job I know when you're trying to take the mickey so I don't have to take you seriously, and we're just having a laugh. :rolleyes:
Getting bored with my posts? More like getting bothered. :LOL:

Well, well, well Mr Himaginn. So you are implying that I am not telling the truth?
Nooo! I wouldn't do that, even if you made up some story about meeting a fat, smelly man on a train, I still wouldn't accuse you of fantasy

You pair are still whimpering like a pair of whipped puppies.
When you've been whipped, just move on and stop licking your wounds You'll only make them fester. :rolleyes:

You pair are still whimpering like a pair of whipped puppies.
Didn't you say something recently about when a person resorts to insults, they have lost the argument? Hmmmmm... well, there you go.

Difference is that I didn't preach that bit like you did. So why don't you practice what you preach? Or do you just like sounding holier than thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back