Work watching

Sponsored Links
It seems a bit of a curiousity that most "cowboy builders" on TV seem to be white angle saxon :confused:

Ahh yes, that's because we're discussing Asian customers,, not the builders and tradesmen that are being ripped off by them.. About time there was a program to re-dress the balance, called "Cowboy Customers." Naming and shaming those who tend to rip off the honest tradesman... Be nice to see Dominic Littlewood chasing someone down the street, or Matt Allwright leaping out of a wardrobe, simply because they owe the builders money for a job well done. ;) ;)

Done work for many, many Indian customers and none have or tried to rip me off, on the other hand I've had a few smart suited, white British company directors try and some succeeded in having me over. Bastids.

Jbr

we did some roof work not far from you last year, the guy was about 80y/o and kept watching from the end of his drive using binoculars. After lunch we moved the ladders to the drive side of the house and carried on. After about half an hour a head pops up above the gutter and there he is, watching. I explained he shouldn't be up here but he insisted. Feeling a bit cautious because if his age I used the 'sorry H&S will have a fit and he cannot be seen on our ladders' etc. he wasn't happy but he went down. 15 minutes later we heard ladders being extended and there he was again, this time on his own ladders. Had a giggle at that one for some time.

Never will I forget him, nor his name and address, a mr Oliver and he lived on Cromwell av :)

Well it can't have been me. I'm 62 and I don't look a day over 400. :LOL:

There you go JBR,corrected it for you :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Jbr

we did some roof work not far from you last year, the guy was about 80y/o and kept watching from the end of his drive using binoculars. After lunch we moved the ladders to the drive side of the house and carried on. After about half an hour a head pops up above the gutter and there he is, watching. I explained he shouldn't be up here but he insisted. Feeling a bit cautious because if his age I used the 'sorry H&S will have a fit and he cannot be seen on our ladders' etc. he wasn't happy but he went down. 15 minutes later we heard ladders being extended and there he was again, this time on his own ladders. Had a giggle at that one for some time.

Never will I forget him, nor his name and address, a mr Oliver and he lived on Cromwell av :)

Well it can't have been me. I'm 62 and I don't look a day over 400. :LOL:

There you go JBR,corrected it for you :D :D :D

No. I look 40, although I feel 400. :(

all Asians (Pakistani etc do this) and the reason is that white people have a reputation for stealing out of homes, "they even steal out of their friends homes" so they'll watch you the whole time. a lot work in retail and see theft and then you are coming in and out of their very home with a bag, of course they gonna watch u like a hawk lol

I asked a few Asian guys and this was what I was told. so don't worry they're not checking your work (they actually don't care if ur **** lol) they only think you're a thief lol

Back