£100 Million To be spent on NO DEAL Marketing Campaign

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I suppose we can put to bed the costs of the Remain leaflets printed by Cameron which cost about £9m which the RWR were foaming at the mouth.

Looks like this is Boris GE campaign funded by the Tax Payer.

Boris wasted money as Mayor and now he has an even bigger purse.

Sponsored Links
it will be interesting to see what the message is. He is simultaneously telling people (depending on his audience) that we will leave with no-deal on 31st October, and also that the odds of no-deal are a million to one. His acolytes will believe whichever story most pleases them.

One view is that he is expecting to be defeated in Parliament, so that he can blame his failure on back-stabbing traitors and 27 disobedient nations who refuse to submit to his orders, in the hope of getting a General Election where Borisites will form a big enough majority to force his ramshackle outcome (whatever that may turn out to be) on the country in the face of all opposition. In Scotland and NI, campaigners for Independence welcome his cack-handed efforts, since they believe his incompetence will lead to a clusterflick where abandoning the dUK will be the best option for anyone outside Southern England.

I suppose we can put to bed the costs of the Remain leaflets printed by Cameron which cost about £9m which the RWR were foaming at the mouth.

Looks like this is Boris GE campaign funded by the Tax Payer.

Boris wasted money as Mayor and now he has an even bigger purse.

That'll do nicely ! Money well spent less than the £350,000,000 sent to the Eu every week

it will be interesting to see what the message is. He is simultaneously telling people (depending on his audience) that we will leave with no-deal on 31st October, and also that the odds of no-deal are a million to one. His acolytes will believe whichever story most pleases them.

One view is that he is expecting to be defeated in Parliament, so that he can blame his failure on back-stabbing traitors and 27 disobedient nations who refuse to submit to his orders, in the hope of getting a General Election where Borisites will form a big enough majority to force his ramshackle outcome (whatever that may turn out to be) on the country in the face of all opposition. In Scotland and NI, campaigners for Independence welcome his cack-handed efforts, since they believe his incompetence will lead to a clusterflick where abandoning the dUK will be the best option for anyone outside Southern England.
Oooh these grapes are sour :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Hooray for Boris

Sterling_2019-07-30 GBPUSD FX Cross Rate - compare foreign exchange rates – FT com.png

£350,000,000 sent to the Eu every week

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You really still believe that?

The cost is about £170 million a week. But we get a lot of benefits, we're not just paying for nothing ... in fact, some people say that for every £1 we pay in, we get £10 back.

So, by not paying £170 million a week, the economy will be about £1.5 billion a week worse off. Is that a good deal?

https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/the-eu-budget-and-uk-contributions-the-facts-2013/

Not everything that liars paint on the side of a buses is true ...

"Hooray for Boris
Buffoon Boris sometimes says "we will definitely leave, deal or no deal, on 31 October"

Does anybody believe it?"
My understanding is that once the deadline arrives we automatically leave without a deal so my guess is he will stall until that date, given he is refusing to speak to the EU & is hoping that all the bribes he is running around the country promising will let him win the general election that would follow.

The numbers in Parliament do not stack up

1st rule of politics " The ability to count" (Lyndon Baines Johnson)

... in fact, some people say that for every £1 we pay in, we get £10 back.

Can you get me an application form for that. I'd like to invest. I mean if some people say it must be a dead cert.....

for every £10 we contribute to the EU we get £1 back (??) some say ?

having to deal with all the EU forign dead beats and no hopers ?

criminal prosecutions ? keeping them in prison ? court costs ? victim compensation ? cost to the NHS for victim's of violence treatment ?

extradition costs ? ect ect

Can you get me an application form for that. I'd like to invest. I mean if some people say it must be a dead cert.....

You already did invest. But soon the benefits will be pulled away from you, even though that tax you paid the government over the last 20 years was funding it - you're about to be robbed, and you didn't even realise.

"The CBI puts the net benefit at between £62bn and £78bn, or between 4% and 5% of UK GDP." Source

That's at a stretch almost 10 times the 9 billion a year we pay in.

But nevermind, it's only our economy. We'll obviously be stronger without all those silly business deals and jobs.

How does it compare to the benefits of leaving? The ones that the leavers can't define?

Sponsored Links
Back