£150 back from council

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was beginning to wander what had happened in regards to the £150 back from the council, I half expected they would send me a cover letter as well as just paying it back into the source of the direct debit, but no letter. I've just had a look back through the account and it was paid in on the 27th April, unnoticed by me. I tend to scan what goes out when I look, just to make sure there is nothing untoward, never what goes in.

I see Rishi has just promised some of us £300 extra for the coming autumn.

Sponsored Links
I missed out on the 150 payment has my council tax band is too high. Which i think it's a really rubbish system. Loads of people around here live in larger houses, doesn't mean they have lots of money though!

I missed out on the 150 payment has my council tax band is too high. Which i think it's a really rubbish system. Loads of people around here live in larger houses, doesn't mean they have lots of money though!

Nothing to do with a larger house chum, it's the price of the property and band aquired.

No system is ever completely fair to everyone. Look at all those pensioners living in Spain, receiving the £300 heating allowance.

Sponsored Links
Some of mine don't make any sense
5 bed detached house band E
3 bed detached house Band G
1 bed flat band C
2 bed house band B

Back