£365,000

Sponsored Links
Additionally, an explanation of why you think it is right to post things which are so egregiously logic-free as to beggar belief would be interesting.
It's what UKIP politicians do, and their supporters follow suit.
UKIP's assembly leader "demeaned" a Labour AM when he superimposed her face onto a woman in a low-cut top in a YouTube clip, an investigation has found.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-47333517
The difference is politicians are answerable to certain standards committees. Posters on DIYnot are not answerable to anyone and are free to post whatever egregious insults or abuse they think will further their argument.
Despite it being against the 'house' rules, which seem to be not applied at all, or applied inconsistently.

A sad reaction to me using a word which someone didn't know.

And you should take a look in the mirror.

Sponsored Links
I did some quick sums on this based on properties around my way.
£285,000 gets a you a 1 bed flat.
minimum monthly rent 900pm

Under the right to buy even allowing for 10 years rent contribution the buyer is still getting £6k discount. (full rent value /0%APR mortgage)
Assuming the above is at a discounted monthly rent of £630pm which I'm guessing might be about the top end for council rents they are getting a near £40k discount.

To me a 20% discount would put them in the same position to someone who had purchased the house with a 100% mortgage, so max discount should be 25% or even 30% tops.

Posters on DIYnot are not answerable to anyone and are free to post whatever egregious insults or abuse they think will further their argument.
Your Mentor BAS is proof positive of that,for sure!

Ah - so is that why you constantly resort to lies?

You find truth painful, and thus you seek to avoid contact with it?

260 posts and none about DIY, surely there are better forums to join to talk about politics and other himagainery ?

Sponsored Links
Back