£365,000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
amount Jeremy Corbyn was forced to flog hi house for in London in 1999 after running up debts

£162,500 amount his son Sebastian was able to aquire an ex-housing association flat in London in 2016 which he now rents out to Airbnb (?)

Despite his boss (?)John McDonnells view that social housing units sold off is

Scandalous

Sponsored Links
Is tranny in favour of social housing?

His position is obscure.

Sponsored Links
I don't really understand why people who live in homes subsidised by the state should have any sort of discount when wanting to buy it. It mostly created a special type of sub-prime mortgage company who then rob the ex-tenants for most of the discount in higher interest charges anyway.

It was so that instead of being council tenants, who tend to vote Labour, they would become Homeowners, who tend to vote Conservative.

It had the added benefit of impoverishing the local councils and reducing their ability to help people needing housing.

All of that makes perfect sense if you are a Thatcherite.

Apparently Corbyn's son is doing very nicely renting his ex-council flat out via Airbnb. Both of which are against daddy's public utterings, but as it's fam, I suppose it's all OK.

Your point being that you wish to criticise the Tory government for their policy of selling off publicly owned housing on the cheap, right?

wow, gasguru's managed to find a press cutting that's less than 20 years old!

(but not much)

I wonder if he knows how many houses David Cameron (you know, the International offshore Haven, tax avoidance man) has?

wow, gasguru's managed to find a press cutting that's less than 20 years old!

(but not much)

I wonder if he knows how many houses David Cameron (you know, the International offshore Haven, tax avoidance man) has?

No how many ?

Sponsored Links
Back