£37,000,000,000

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18243

The government's ridiculous covid "test and trace" scheme cost £37 billions.

That's £37,000,000,000.

And that's just a part of the covid bill, which in total amounted to £400 billions. Scarcely credible.

Where did they get that much money from?

P.S. At most of the petrol stations I passed today, petrol had increased by 10 pence a litre on yesterday's price. Scarcely credible.

Wake up people!

Sponsored Links

That's £37,000,000,000.

And that's just a part of the covid bill, which in total amounted to £400 billions. Scarcely credible.

P.S. At most of the petrol stations I passed today, petrol had increased by 10 pence a litre on yesterday's price. Scarcely credible.

Wake up people!
It’s not ridiculous, It’s saved hundreds of zillions on billions of squillions of trillions of lives. How exactly, i’m unsure. But ‘they’ said so it’s true.
And lined the pockets of tories and Chinese to the tune of even more than that.
£400 billions of squillions is just a ball park , how could they possibly know? it’s more likely to be a hundred times whatever figure they put out there.

That's £37,000,000,000.

Wake up people!
you support capitalism Andy.
thats what capitalism is: its greed.
you support free markets where bug business can give loads of money to politicians in exchange for juicy contracts

with capitalism you get politicians with vested self interest

Its odd how a raving capitalist, you hate capitalism and actually left wing social democracy policies would solve the problems you complain about

Sponsored Links

That's £37,000,000,000.

Wake up people!
And didn't they turned down a better one, which was (practically?) free, because they saw an opportunities to help some old mates become millionaires. And most of that money is sitting now in tax free offshore accounts, so a loss for British tax payers, and a loss for British investment.

Can't find link, but sure that happened...

It's simple where they got the money from. Some from us the taxpayers as another poster stated but the vast majoirty is money just printed by the government hence the rampant inflation.

Covid wastage money and now billions being given away to the ukraine, as i said some from us the taxpayers, the majority from money just printed and the rest borrowed and as interest rates go up so do gov repayments making the country pooer and more money being printed and the pound being devalued to an extent where it works against England.

And didn't they turned down a better one, which was (practically?) free, because they saw an opportunities to help some old mates become millionaires. And most of that money is sitting now in tax free offshore accounts, so a loss for British tax payers, and a loss for British investment.

Can't find link, but sure that happened...
back in March and April 2020 when we had the first wave, the govt refused to allow the well established NHS laboratories -either in house or one linked to hospitals

the admin system was well established, it all worked well

but the govt refused because the saw an opportunity to create new private labs and MPs could collect loads of dosh in lobby money

people died because of this policy -old people sent back to care homes untested

Print more money as they will do., lol.

The inflation rate at the official 9%
The way they calculate the inflation rate has been revised several times I think to make it look better for the gov - therefore the real rate is much higher.

it’s not over yet. They already told you there’s another ‘wave’ coming. And it’ll require a new or improved ‘vaccine’ .
In the meantime they’re using debt and poverty as a distraction to keep you all occupied.
Check out the news, Ukraine is slowly being forgotten about just like covid and the new misery on the brainwash box is cost of living and poverty ‘crisis’. moooore crisis misery peril death hardship. Just what the population has been groomed into craving 24 hours a day.

Print more money as they will do., lol.

The inflation rate at the official 9%
The way they calculate the inflation rate has been revised several times I think to make it look better for the gov - therefore the real rate is much higher.
its more like 35%. Can’t wait for interest rates to hit 15%. All the foolish who spent the last 15 years wrapping rope around their necks with huge mortgages ,pcp , loans and credit card debt will have to suck up everything that’s coming to them.

We’re in a depression , they will announce a recession by the end of the year , interest rates will increase by .25 or more month on month and a housing crash is innevitable.

it’s not over yet. They already told you there’s another ‘wave’ coming. And it’ll require a new or improved ‘vaccine’ .
In the meantime they’re using debt and poverty as a distraction to keep you all occupied.
Check out the news, Ukraine is slowly being forgotten about just like covid and the new misery on the brainwash box is cost of living and poverty ‘crisis’. moooore crisis misery peril death hardship. Just what the population has been groomed into craving 24 hours a day.
I'm not saying you are saying this (so correct me if I'm wrong) but if you're going down the route of suggesting all of this is planned by business and/or governments and/or secret societies, surely it's been going on for centuries then as we've always lived with the occasional depression, recession etc.

And I'll say it again, even if this is true to whatever extent, exactly what are the masses meant to do about it? There would need to be uprisings all over the globe. Even if this succeeded in 'draining the swamp' it would slowly start to fill again under the global utopian government as humankind can't get away from some not very nice core traits e.g. greed, desire for power, corruption etc.

I'm not saying you are saying this (so correct me if I'm wrong) but if you're going down the route of suggesting all of this is planned by business and/or governments and/or secret societies, surely it's been going on for centuries then as we've always lived with the occasional depression, recession etc.

And I'll say it again, even if this is true to whatever extent, exactly what are the masses meant to do about it? There would need to be uprisings all over the globe. Even if this succeeded in 'draining the swamp' it would slowly start to fill again under the global utopian government as humankind can't get away from some not very nice core traits e.g. greed, desire for power, corruption etc.
Do we let it happen? Are you happy for Boris to sign away your liberty to a bent organisation who can declare ‘pandemic’ at the drop of a hat and drag your children off to ‘virus facilities’? Like China.
Will you be happy to arrive at the checkout and have your crisps or biscuit purchase declined because you’re already part of the obesity pandemic?
Or will you join masses of uprisings?

Do we let it happen? Are you happy for Boris to sign away your liberty to a bent organisation who can declare ‘pandemic’ at the drop of a hat and drag your children off to ‘virus facilities’? Like China.
Will you be happy to arrive at the checkout and have your crisps or biscuit purchase declined because you’re already part of the obesity pandemic?
Or will you join masses of uprisings?
So that's what you propose? Mass uprisings?

Bash on ...

I'm sure the utopian world you envisage thereafter will be completely devoid of any wrongdoing against the masses ;)

Sponsored Links
Back