10mm twin & Earth best price 50m ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I need 50m of 10mm twin & earth, Where will I get the best price for this ?

Many thanks in advance

Paul

Sponsored Links
As one rings around supplier to supplier one finds the price seems to change week by week and no one ever sells at RRP.

One also has to consider copper is heavy and any cable bought on line has a transport cost added so likely you will find a local supplier cheaper than any mail order.

So only option is to enquire local to yourself.

Nice to see Packet Radio still up and running. I did try it years ago with an old Amiga and Amicom but when I moved to PC the Baycom on a PC was not a patch on Amicom so gave it up. By that time Internet was becoming cheaper. Did try some location experiments with RAYNET using Packet back in 1990's but not really a success as all too often out of range.

Nice to see now all up and working. Do you Digipeat or is it all direct to home base?

73 Eric GW7MGW

Oh seems only just read in time. Seems moderator does not know what Amateur radio is and mistakenly thought what you had liked to was an avert.
In future you must make you web site look amateurish as well as being amateurish it seems!

73 GW7MGW

Thanks for the info Eric,

I will ring around see what I can come up with.
Yeah, I could not work out the advert bit ??
To the moderator, Its a hobbie site, non profit, it cost's me to
have my hobbie site on line

Check out my HOBBIE SITES

http://www.truckcam.tv Just me in my truck as I travel around the UK

and http://www.g0hwc.com all about Ham Radio "my hobbie"

Sponsored Links
OK I got UK licence down that way. Maybe you know G1YRF and your site looks very good far better than mine.

I was a one point asked to write some help pages and I have never bothered to remove them from my site and I often link to my site and there have been no objections.

I think you have just done the site too well and I think you should be proud that it is so good they though it was a commercial site.

73 GW7MGW

I like your site too.

I know it's OT from what you asked, but how you find the IC-7700. I'm looking for a new rig, and I like the look of th FT-2000D.

73 de M1ETN
Dan

Hi Its making a bit of sense now, is this amauter radio or CB or is CB considered to be the punk rock of am radio
DM

As that looks to be a detatched garage, how is the T+E getting from the house to the garage?

I was going to put in into some of that thick blue water pipe and fix
to my fence

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back