110v, 230v and 415, combined panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know a supplier/manufacturer for a panel that has 110v, 230v and 415v outlets ??

Is there such a thing ?

I want just a wall/floor mountable unit to be fed in SWA

TIA

Sponsored Links
Is there anything stopping you from manufacturing one yourself from a metal box and some holesaws?

Back in 1980 working for SLD Pumps all our workshops had panels with ammeters on each phase as you describe. I would guess they were all made in the main depot in Leeds. I would think they were bespoke anyway. There are many firms like Newy & Aye who may constrict one for you. There are pre-made panels which may assist you. But normally without holes or wiring. And likely you would want a bespoke as items like ammeters may be needed to read from distance so single meter with change over switch or only local so three smaller meters and at the price these are likely to cost unlikely one would be pre-made as stock item.

Sponsored Links
Gewiss do several enclosures that have removable panels to insert their range of ceeform type outlets.

They also have the same enclosures with an IP rated flap with a dinrail behind for MCB's and RCD's etc.

You obviously need to supply the correct supplies to the outlets.

GW10017364P_p.jpg

I am sure they do many others similar to this. You buy them loaded or empty.

MK have a range called commando modular combi where they build up an outlet panel for you from a range of components. The pannels are built up from a series of rows where each row can contain either an interlocked switched comando outlet, a group of 3 unswitched commando outlets (of any type), a group of 2 masterseal accessories or a rwo of din rail mount devices (the catalog doesn't seem to say how many modules).

http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/products/ranges/rangelist.asp?RangeID=1010

I dunno what the price or minimum order quantity is like though or how you order them (whether you order them direct or have to order through a wholesaler). You'd probablly have to call MK and ask.

DEAR BURNTWIRE. THE KIT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CAN BE MANUFACURED BY ANY COMMERCAIL/INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN WORTH HIS/HER SALT,ONCE THE LOADINGS/LOCATION HAVE BEEN DISSCUSED AND AGREED.

dear all. had no idea caps meant shouting no offence intended not been here long,since jan 09.enjoying the site.once again no offence meant. superlec.

Dear all,

Thank you all for your help I have now got Lewdens designing one for me to my required spec.

While I appreciate I could make such an item this is not what my customer asked for, they want a ready made unit as they had seen elsewhere, why am I to argue ? if it makes my life easier to have one ready made,

AND YES I AM OFFENDED WHEN IT IS SUGGESTED THAT I AM NOT WORTH MY SALT, I WORK VERY HARD ! I DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM A JOB UNTIL I AM HAPPY WITH IT AND DO NOT CARRY OUT MY WORK TO POOR STANDARDS UNLIKE THE PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO DO THE WORK BEFORE ME !! REMEMBER ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A SUPPLIER OR MANUFACTURER OF SUCH A PANEL FOR WHICH I NEED TO FILL A CUSTOMERS REQUIREMENTS

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back