152mm to 110mm Gutter Union

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning All,
Been on a Job changing some guttering whilst fitting the Sofitts and Fascias - Next door has and industrial gutter 152mm Hunter Guttering and I have just put up 110mm deep flow. I am struggling to find a Union Joint anyway to connect the 2 and have had to just seal them temporarily until I can. Any of you know where i can find them? A online link would be even more so appreciated.

Hope someone here can help!

Sponsored Links
There isn’t one. And even if there was one the chance of lining it up properly would be a long shot. You need to fit a stopend on their 6 inch gutter and a stop end on your deep flow gutter. The stopends will need to be butting up to each other hard and use solvent cement between them to bond them together nice and tight. Then you cut out the middle with a multi tool or jigsaw so from the outside it just looks like two terminated gutter ends touching each other so nosey neighbours can’t moan but inside you’ve cut it out. Once you’ve glued them tight you can unclip and cut them on the workbench rather then try and cut them with tiles and felt in the way.

There isn’t one. And even if there was one the chance of lining it up properly would be a long shot. You need to fit a stopend on their 6 inch gutter and a stop end on your deep flow gutter. The stopends will need to be butting up to each other hard and use solvent cement between them to bond them together nice and tight. Then you cut out the middle with a multi tool or jigsaw so from the outside it just looks like two terminated gutter ends touching each other so nosey neighbours can’t moan but inside you’ve cut it out. Once you’ve glued them tight you can unclip and cut them on the workbench rather then try and cut them with tiles and felt in the way.
I'm nominating that for Bodge of the Year in the DIYnot Annual Awards, January. (y)

Sponsored Links
That's not a bodge it's blue sky thinking ........until it rains :unsure:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back