Gutter Union Clip Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning,

Noticed with the recent storms I had a leak from one of the union joints from two bits of horizontal guttering.

Looking today the clip that holds the gutter against the has fallen off and other further along the roof is broken. I'm hoping someone can identify these and point me to replacements rather than having to replace the union joint.

This basically clips into a groove on the union joint then under tension onto the top of the gutter.

Thanks

Attachments

• 15830608280414118820961837891998.jpg
    15830608280414118820961837891998.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 299
Sponsored Links
I have broke these putting new guttering up. Just take the clip and compare them with ones at Wickes Screwfix on a gutter bracket. They do pop off so you can just buy the braket and use the clip off it.

I've seen those clips on FloPlast before from Wickes.

I have also bought "identical" FloPlast guttering from Wickes which has a completely different type of clip on it - which actually I prefer - but if you're wanting to replace the clip without removing the union, nip to your local Wickes and see if it's this type they have in stock.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back