17th regs test papers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys Can anybody refer me to a website to down load some test papers / buy a couple of tet papers to help me pass the 17th wiring regs crouse Thanks

Sponsored Links
Multiple choice 4 possible answers, not hard, dont worry about it.

Sponsored Links
As tim west said, it isn't a difficult one to pass. As long as you have a good idea of how to work through the red book then you'll be fine.
The one I did (update 30Q) the questions sort of followed the red book through in sections anyway.

Hi guys Can anybody refer me to a website to down load some test papers / buy a couple of test papers to help me pass the 17th wiring regs crouse Thanks

Send me a message with your email address, I've got loads of these I can email you. Despite what the others say, not everyone is as comfortable with the academic side of things and seeing the type and format of the questions you will get is definitely helpful.

Even though it is all done online and with different, random, questions for each candidate, out of the 60 questions I had at least a couple of dozen that I had seen before (albeit maybe with minor changes to the figures or details.). It is an "open book" test too - you can take the red book in with you to find the answers.

try ebay . I got some from it, they helped a lot in revision some even came with answers

Afaik you're allowed the red book and the on site guide. You shouldn't need much else bar maybe a calculator, I didn't open the on site guide in the exam nor need a calculator but I suppose that is the luck of the draw with the questions.

Done it last year, could do the 30q update, but decided that will not do harm to refresh my knowledge and took the 60q. In my opinion the most important thing is to find an efficient way to mark the red book the problem is the time, you have about 2 minutes per question. It seems that YorksSparks can help you with some papers, just go through all the questions.
Because I wanted to refresh my knowledge I went to a local college and this put me in the right mind frame. I know that this is not everyone's cup of tea but it works for me.

was it just me that found the exam to be easy?
I do not know, I was very stressed during the exam and felt that I will never finish on time. The result did not show this; out of 8 subjects I had 5 with full marks (100/100), 1 of 85.7/100, 1 of 93.3/100 and the last one I missed 2 questions out of 6; 66.7/100. Looking at it more than a year later may be it is not hard. Probably it is me that gets over excited and worried during exams.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back