19" monitor reasonable price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok i know its a lot to ask
did i hear someone mention rule 9 :D :D :D ;)

we have between £100 and £135 and require a reliable flat screen
a lot to ask i know i have looked through the usual net channels but my bwain is now frazzled :D :D :D

any one with any recomendations of specific models or makes
thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
A lot of people will have faith in the monitor they use - I own an LG 19" LCD and have never had a problem with it. I would be a bit concerned about buying expensive brands, such as sony, because they often use the same panels and technology as the lesser known brands.

Take a trip to curry's and pc world, see if you can find a few monitors you like the look of. Go home and find it for a better price off the internet :) A lot of sites let customers rate the products so you can get some feedback from owners.

Sponsored Links
big-all said:

There is so little to pick between most brands/models it's not possible to pick a particular one out for you. I'm sure you'll be happy with the acer above, especially if you don't already own an LCD monitor.

Only thing to note is that it has an analogue input connection, but that's nothing to worry about unless you have a specific requirement for a digital input. The fact it's not the latest and greatest is part of the reason for its low price.

Analgoue input means you need something like this to connect to it.
zh1664-female-end_th.jpg

If you have a digital output from your graphics card you can buy one of these to convert it.
397298_27397517_o.jpg

thanks for your input hommer

thanks diy d aparently it has both connections for a monitor!!!

I hear it's not unusual to have a few dead pixels, so buy one with a dependable guarantee (not off ebay etc).

JohnD said:
I hear it's not unusual to have a few dead pixels, so buy one with a dependable guarantee (not off ebay etc).

amazon should be ok as its a reputable company !!!! :rolleyes:

JohnD said:

Buyer Beware ........ Theres some fancy Latin for that .......

Be careful who you get into bed with :D

Sponsored Links
Back