Have some level 2 plumbing questions im not 100% sure on

Sponsored Links
This is basic cold water stuff. If it isn't contained in your college hand outs what do they contain?

I'm an apprentice doing my level 2. Finished the exams this january and doitall is right, it's almost entirely common sense.
If you've been paying attention in your theory classes and still have no idea what the right answer is you should complain about your lecturer because he isn't teaching you anything.
I suspect that isn't the case though ;) .

Hi

Does anyone worry for the future of plumbing?

Thanet

There were a few guys on my plumbing course who didn't take it seriously or just couldn't grasp it. They were eventually weeded out though there are a couple of borderline guys still at it.
They either feel overwhelmed when the number of exams they'll have to resit stack up or no-one takes them on because they're dense.

Sponsored Links
This is basic cold water stuff. If it isn't contained in your college hand outs what do they contain?

I'm an apprentice doing my level 2. Finished the exams this january and doitall is right, it's almost entirely common sense.
If you've been paying attention in your theory classes and still have no idea what the right answer is you should complain about your lecturer because he isn't teaching you anything.
I suspect that isn't the case though ;) .

Hi

Does anyone worry for the future of plumbing?

Thanet

There were a few guys on my plumbing course who didn't take it seriously or just couldn't grasp it. They were eventually weeded out though there are a couple of borderline guys still at it.
They either feel overwhelmed when the number of exams they'll have to resit stack up or no-one takes them on because they're dense.

Hi

You're right there will be some 'natural wastage'.

Good luck with your course. :cool:

Thanet.

Didn`t take to long to type im a quick typer lol. I`ve not been on the course long, actually waiting for my jtl to arrive anytime now. I had already answerd all questions just wanted to varify the answers instead of waiting to see my tutor. I act had someone answer these for me on another forum an i got 43 out of 45 not rocket science ey. Be back with hot water system questions tomorrow ha l.o.l book will be here by then. *improver*

Be back with hot water system questions tomorrow ha l.o.l book will be here by then. *improver*

Don't bother. This is a diy forum for people needing help...............er, perhaps you smoke, then I suppose you might need help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back