Hi all,
I’m trying to figure out how to best wire up 2 30w LED floodlights with external PIR.
I want one on the front wall of the house and one on the side wall at 90 degrees from the front.
The spark who began the job embedded 2 wires in the render on the side elevation, one wire to the consumer unit in the adjacent garage and one wire going up to the eaves and left a long tail.
I was thinking to connect the mains CU to an adaptive box where the 2 wires come out of the render together and the other wire to the PIR on the front of the house and then PIR to another JB under the light on the side elevation then out of the JB to the front flood light but that seems to add more wires going around the corner.
Can I come off the mains to the JB on the side wall then JB to side flood then side flood to PIR on front then PIR to front flood light ?
Thanks in advance
I’m trying to figure out how to best wire up 2 30w LED floodlights with external PIR.
I want one on the front wall of the house and one on the side wall at 90 degrees from the front.
The spark who began the job embedded 2 wires in the render on the side elevation, one wire to the consumer unit in the adjacent garage and one wire going up to the eaves and left a long tail.
I was thinking to connect the mains CU to an adaptive box where the 2 wires come out of the render together and the other wire to the PIR on the front of the house and then PIR to another JB under the light on the side elevation then out of the JB to the front flood light but that seems to add more wires going around the corner.
Can I come off the mains to the JB on the side wall then JB to side flood then side flood to PIR on front then PIR to front flood light ?
Thanks in advance
Attachments
Last edited:
