I

imamartian

when you post a thread... it's had 2 views by the time it hits the forum... one might be you writing it... but who is the other? Is it admin? like Big Brother...!

Sponsored Links
I am posting this reply hoping that I might discover the answer. If I do I will edit the post and tell you. :LOL:

thanks Bolo.... maybe drunken Sunday is not the day to ask for technical answers!

Sponsored Links
thanks Bolo.... maybe drunken Sunday is not the day to ask for technical answers!

Hi, I thought that you were posting an observation rather than a technical question.Consequently, I thought that if I posted a reply, I might see a possible cause and I did. When I keyed in my reply and clicked on submit, a fleeting image of my reply appeared (view 1) followed by the post itself (view 2). As for drunken Sunday, not guilty, I gave up drinking 3 years ago. :D

Hi, I thought that you were posting an observation rather than a technical question.Consequently, I thought that if I posted a reply, I might see a possible cause and I did. When I keyed in my reply and clicked on submit, a fleeting image of my reply appeared (view 1) followed by the post itself (view 2). As for drunken Sunday, not guilty, I gave up drinking 3 years ago. :D
lol.... well your sobriety is less use than your hangovers!! :LOL: :LOL:

my ppost is just about the moment a new post hits town..... and it's had 2 views....?

Sponsored Links
Back