Random closing of threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's with the forum admin on here, why close off threads as and when you feel like it at random times? Along with deleting posts, are you feeling ignored? From the pattern emerging it seems you are left of center for sure.

Sponsored Links
What's with the forum admin on here, why close off threads as and when you feel like it at random times? Along with deleting posts, are you feeling ignored? From the pattern emerging it seems you are left of center for sure.

Obviously the right has shifted so far even the left of centre is now mildly right wing :p

You SirG on this occasion are absolutely right, according to jasonXylophone Mr (il)Logic i am a closet racist :D

Sponsored Links
You SirG on this occasion are absolutely right, according to jasonXylophone Mr (il)Logic i am a closet racist :D
I never called you a closet racist. I said you made explicit racist comments, inciting hatred against foreigners using myth about housing accommodation, contrary to official data that proves the opposite.
That doesn't make you a closet racist, that makes you an overt racist.

I never called you a closet racist. I said you made explicit racist comments, inciting hatred against foreigners using myth about housing accommodation, contrary to official data that proves the opposite.
That doesn't make you a closet racist, that makes you an overt racist.

Here comes 'the correctornator' duh dun...dun dun dun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back