What is an 'anti-UK' post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain poster on here repeats this claim when others post about UK policy that he disagrees with...
Well, anything you post is subject to scrutiny. You support the UK remaining in the EU , therefore you're obviously "anti UK" (ie, not proud of your country and would rather leave laws and everything else up to the unelected EU bureaucrats) Am I right?

Sponsored Links
Well, anything you post is subject to scrutiny. You support the UK remaining in the EU , therefore you're obviously "anti UK" (ie, not proud of your country and would rather leave laws and everything else up to the unelected EU bureaucrats) Am I right?
No.

No.

Sponsored Links

No you're not, it is perfectly valid to question the result of the EU membership decision, especially as more information comes to light, that most certainly does not make one unpatriotic.

Supporting remain and criticising the UK for leaving and its terrible negotiating is not anti UK.

One particular poster, however uses every opportunity to post something negative about the UK, often as an addition to the main thrust of the post so there was no need for the extra comments. We are not talking about comments limited to Brexit, but negative comments about a whole range of aspects.

Individually, negative posts are just seen as being critical.. A continual stream of negativity, paints a different picture.

A continual stream of negativity, paints a different picture.
In your opinion...

But where are your facts?

In my opinion Brexiteers continually posting lies about the UK being better off outside the EU are 'anti-UK' :)

In your opinion...

In my opinion Brexiteers continually posting lies about the UK being better off outside the EU are 'anti-UK' :)
Not just anti-UK, but anti everything except their own bigoted ideology.
The fact that they are posting lies in order to pursue their own agenda also means that they are innately dishonest.
Unless they genuinely believe their own lies, which makes them gullible and incompetent.

In your opinion...

Not my opinion.
The pattern of your posts is proof enough.

So are you happy living in this country, or would you prefer to be elsewhere?

Not just anti-UK, but anti everything except their own bigoted ideology.
The fact that they are posting lies in order to pursue their own agenda also means that they are innately dishonest.
Unless they genuinely believe their own lies, which makes them gullible and incompetent.

Ha ha what you have posted is bigoted

Anyway I expect your rant is aimed at those terrorist plumbers. :ROFLMAO:

I'll go with that!

Although there are an increasing number of repenters - notchy I believe falls into that category (y)

However the repenters still feel the need to try and 'save face' - and to a certain extent that's fair enough...

Because it takes a long time to turn around a failed ideology!

to the OP: Start with the question (to yourself) why do I delight in my own peril?

The pattern of your posts is proof enough.
You have a very odd definition of 'proof'!
So are you happy living in this country, or would you prefer to be elsewhere?
I have lived and worked in several countries.
(A choice that is soon to become much more restricted)

All have their pluses and minuses at any particular time, and people are affected differently at different times in their lives.

It will come as no surprise that currently I think that the UK is heading in the wrong direction...

If you think that criticism/dissent shouldn't be allowed, then maybe it is you that is in the wrong country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back