What is an 'anti-UK' post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A certain poster on here repeats this claim when others post about UK policy that he disagrees with...

And invariably before he has to address the awkward task of answering, one of the following seems to happen...

posts disappear.
topics are closed or deleted

So what is the definition of an 'anti-UK post'?

Facts only please...

It might be useful to know :)

MOD: It was made patently clear why the thread was closed.

Sponsored Links
"MOD: It was made patently clear why the thread was closed."

Really?

Rather a lot of 'coincidental' occurences of this 'patently clear reason' recently, don't you think...

Whilst deliberately provocative topics started by a certain 'gas' poster (who often has inflammatory opinions on one particular side of an argument) are left to stand!

Why is that?

Bias?

I've asked a simple important question in this topic, so hopefully I'll get an answer!

Whilst deliberately provocative topics started by a certain 'gas' poster (who often has inflammatory opinions on one particular side of an argument) are left to stand!
Must admit you do have a point...I have noticed gas ....opinions and posts seem to be bulletproof and not subject to the same rules and scrutiny from mods as us mortals.

MOD: Non gas safe registered mods do not have access to the CC forum. Apologies, missed a space out.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't think that the posts might be originating from the MOD's do you?

Sponsored Links
Material that could be construed as anti-UK would ultimately depend upon your viewpoint.
Democracy is a fundamental privalige which the UK enjoys. Anything that undermines that is anti-UK in my opinion.

D Trump and his Russian bedfellows are killing democracy.

What is an 'anti UK post?'

Simple: almost anything posted by Ellal (y)

Its such a shame he keeps getting his posts deleted or threads locked. I wonder why it happens :D

Scottish Independence?

BANG and it is gone

MOD: Perfectly reasonable discussion, it would not be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that by now this post would have been closed down?

It will be soon as someone has posted the trigger words --- Nicola Sturgeon ----

MOD: No reason to do that. Doesn't work that way. Of course you won't believe it, but we have to be impartial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back