21 Year old boiler

Sponsored Links
I thought i was a conventional boiler, NOT a combi, so flow rates are nothing to do with it???
If thats the case, i would prob fit 30 cdi, big enough for amount of rads and plenty powerful to do hot water.

its only got an allowance of 2 hours and thats really not sufficient. plus when we employ subbioes to do the install they just dont do it. been to to many customers with post install blockages and they've not seen the machine in use or were told it wasnt neccessary :rolleyes: . there was one subbie who didnt even have the machine. this is why i tell all my customers to demand a direct labour install team and advise them about the powercleanse/powerflush differences before they even see the rep.

Actually the subbies get 48 minutes to get the gear out of the van 'powercleanse' and put the gear away, oh and fit a magnaclean in that time.

Is it the subbies or is it the bean counters???

Can you explain why the subbies are expected to do the same job in much less time than direct labour?

Sponsored Links
In the beginning was the plan, and then the specification;
And the plan was without form, and the specification was void.

And darkness was on the faces of the subbies thereof;
And they spake unto their leader, saying:
"It is a crock of ****, and smells as of a sewer."

And the leader took pity on them, and spoke to the subcontractor coordinator:
"It is a crock of excrement, and none may abide the odor thereof."

And the subcontractor coordinator spake unto his section head, saying:
"It is a container of excrement, and it is very strong, such that none may abide it."

The section head then hurried to his department manager, and informed him thus:
"It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength."

The department manager carried these words to his general manager,
and spoke unto him saying:
"It containeth that which aideth the growth of plants, and it is very strong."

And so it was that the general manager rejoiced and delivered the good news unto the Financial Director.
"It promoteth growth, and it is very powerful."

The Financial Director rushed to the Managing Director's side, and joyously exclaimed:
"This powerful new time allocation plan will promote the growth of the company!"

And the Managing Director looked upon the plan, and saw that it was very good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back