22mm or 28mm direct from the meter.

Sponsored Links
I have not been to church for quite a while!

I know that I should do and will try to go before Christmas.

Perhaps I need to repent for all my sins?

A couple of years ago I went at Christmas time with a customer. They had a band and lots of singing which was good fun.

But last year only went to a late evening ( 11pm ) service on Christmas Eve but there were only about 12 there so all a bit dull.

I did go to a church in NW10 about four years ago and did a few things with a Vaillant and made it work on a temporary basis pending repairing or replacing.

But they did not seem to have any facilities/intentions of actually paying!

More annoying was that they had a little parking but would not let me use it. They expected me to pay for meter parking some way away! That kind of thing does not encourage me at all!

Trouble is with churches that the person who calls you is not the one who is going to pay you.

Perhaps they will call me on Sunday?

Sponsored Links
Can we assume then, that if I refer a customer to you, they haven't proved to be a problem with payment. Parking can be charged to the job, and they are probably referred to you purely because I can't get there quickly enough ? :mrgreen:

Probably!

But an old BBC boss always told us to never "assume" anything!

By which he meant that everything must be checked and a file note left to confirm it.

A few months ago I went to do a job in central London. He told me that he lived in the flat although it was obvious that he did not.

He left the keys out for me when I returned to do the work.

When I had completed the work he just "disappeared" and did not pay.

By chance, I was called by his brother last weekend who was a bit embarrassed to hear that his brother had not paid and said that he would have a word with him about it.

Still no contact about payment three days later!

Another called me urgently about heating in his rented out workshop. I came within the hour. Left the invoice in his flats's letterbox upstairs. Again no further contact!

Some people are just bad payers!

When finished

Did I really just read "how do you calibrate a WATER gauge"!!!!!??? :eek:

Nothing wrong with a water u-gauge for pressure measurement of the 1mb differential. There is absolutely no requirement to have this 1mb loss down to a 0.1mb accuracy.. These ACS centres should really watch what they say...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back