22mm to 1/2" tap valve flexi-hose?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
I've been looking everywhere for the flexi-hose in the title, but it doesn't seem to exist?
My old bath has 22mm cold and 15mm hot pipes. My new bath has a mixer tap with 1/2" legs.
Is the only alternative to fit a 22mm - 15mm reducer on the the cold, then use a 15mm - 1/2" valve flexi-hose? Will this affect the flow rate?

Cheers for any advice.

Sponsored Links
Hello
I've been looking everywhere for the flexi-hose in the title, but it doesn't seem to exist?
My old bath has 22mm cold and 15mm hot pipes. My new bath has a mixer tap with 1/2" legs.
Is the only alternative to fit a 22mm - 15mm reducer on the the cold, then use a 15mm - 1/2" valve flexi-hose? Will this affect the flow rate?

Cheers for any advice.

If your hot water is fed from a combi boiler or megaflow cylinder it will make no difference. But if the hot water is fed from a water tank in the loft you will need a 22mm pipes to a 3/4" hot water tap.

Cheers Spraggo.
It's a combi-boiler, so I just need to get a reducer for the cold feed then?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back