Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
R u jst given the rig and u just gt bon wt it startin wit startin continuity tests ?and thn carry on wit ring final circuit etc?

Sponsored Links
you also have to do a written test. The answers you provide to the test questions need to be readable and make sense.

Perhaps you should practice your writing skills before attempting to take the 2391?

If he does turn up he might start on four or is it five exam papers and spread his knowledge across all of them. The more you buy the more chance to win ( oh no... that is lottery, not exams )

Lets hope it stops before there are 2391 threads of 2391

Sponsored Links
semanim-1.gif

R u jst given the rig and u just gt bon wt it startin wit startin continuity tests ?and thn carry on wit ring final circuit etc?

The lack of effort you have put into this post suggests to me that you are wasting your time attempting the C&G 2391 and lets hope this lack of effort saves lives by preventing you from entering the electrical industry.

How did you even get past enrollment??? Please don't tell me you are working as an electrician!! If so, then stop now and go to school.

How did you even get past enrollment??? Please don't tell me you are working as an electrician!! If so, then stop now and go to school.

He's not; he's been laid off and the JobCentre are paying for the course!

laid off from primary school by the looks of it :)

Don't the job centres do some sort of aptitude testing and basic comprehension testing before they spend tax payers money on these courses... I guess that's a silly question!

laid off from primary school by the looks of it :)

Don't the job centres do some sort of aptitude testing and basic comprehension testing before they spend tax payers money on these courses... I guess that's a silly question!

Sounds like he never started any schooling at all. If this is the standard they leave school at, god help any industry ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Crikey. A lad I recently failed on the first assessment during the practical could not distinguish between a low resistance and a short circuit. HE fell at the first hurdle and we found out his two attempts with us at the 2382 (17th Edition) were actually his 4th and 5th attempts. His results were unsuccessful with us too.

Some people are just not cut out for this. And its not a case of not being good at exams (which some people exclaim) it's about knowing what to do and not putting yourself, or others, in danger.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back