Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
wt circuitry is on the 2391 rig?is evryfin explained on the course bfr the test?D u gt any hands on experience on the course?telin u hw t do the tests?

Sponsored Links
isthran echo in here?

any chance you could try making a 3rd post, perhaps in english, including more vowels and sensible punctuation?

Orite thn I have fot my 2391 comin up is there anything I need to look out for?that better?

Sponsored Links
Orite thn I have fot my 2391 comin up is there anything I need to look out for?that better?

No.

They should teach you how to do each test and how to (properly) fill in an EIC. However, the 2391 is aimed at electricians with a large amount of testing experience. Some of the questions you're asking are basic things which you should already know. The written exam is a closed-book exam; you have to recite everything from your existing knowledge. Get yourself a copy of BS7671:2008 and GN3. Learn & understand them better than you know your own name. Don't bother enrolling on the course before then, otherwise you'll be wasting time & money.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back