2392-10 fundemental ins and test

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone done the course yet what does it intail and what qual does it give you thanks

Sponsored Links
gives process of initially verifying an installation, initially inspecting an installation, "proving a circuit", as well as carrying full functional testing.
and leads to city guilds 2392 cert

Maybe some people have to go to work to be able to pay for electric to keep their internet on and food and stuff.

We can't be sat here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year waiting to answer your every beck and call :rolleyes:

There used to be a forum rule which said something like "please be patient while waiting for a reply. If you do not get a reply it is becuase no one knows the answer to your question"

Shame it seems to have vanished. :evil:

Sponsored Links
no need to be sarcastic only looking for advice, this is a forum that gives advice and guidence yeh so get off your high horse.thanks for your help

Abuse removed
Mod9

Isn't the C&G 2392 the new one aimed more at domestic installers?
Quite a few members have acieved a certificate in C&G 2391

thats not nice you started the name calling i am so sorry please accept my apology,oh arnt i a one.

I'm not going to degrade my self to name calling, but I do still refuse to give YOU any advice after seeing what a terrible attitude you had on previous threads.

People, have a read of tashie's history to see what a vitriolic character he really is.

only like that when get the same attitude thrown at me that you give what you want me do roll over like a dog and take it behave yourself im in my 40s give me some credit lad

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back