WHAT NEXT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
done my 17th ed regs done my 2392/10 and doing my DEI building regs mon ,this should i believe make me part p complient i believe so whats next step anyone done it this way thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
decide carefully who you go with as the organisation i am with are terrible.
They took so long to register me and arrange an assesment to be honest they are prob as good as each other......once they got the money they aint interested in you.
i am talking with my feet this year biggest regret i have joining who i did i wish i could name and shame!!!!.
but most people will have an idea of who i am on about!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it will come as much of a surprise to find out that you're not renewing with NICEIC...

Did the clock on your 1st year's membership start ticking when you sent in the application, not when they came to assess you?

YES and because they messed me about i only ended up with seven months membership..

couldn't organise a chimps tea party in a zoo!!!!!!

crystal_ball_LG.jpg

NAPIT

yes i think i am going to go to NAPIT...

I was quite keen to be with the N _ _ _ _ _ but experience tells me different now.
the brand name is second to no one but the service is......well........erm........what can i say positive? .........................erm..............................below satisfactory..........!!!

if we all gave the kind of service i have received from the N _ _ _ _ _ we would be out of business...

i will have to look in detail at the different schemes to see if a change is on the books.
anyone got any positive and negative views or experiences with the various other schemes

I am with NAPIT, has been a joy from thestart, very helpful, great advice and very encouraging.

They are clearly there for us not to try and demonstrate how fantastic they are......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back