2nd Panel in Visonic-Go

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I just managed to install a PowerLink3.1 unit in my second PowerMax Pro (both have the same PowerLink3.1 option). On the panel all seems to work fine (including diagnostics), but when I try to add a second panel in the Visonic-Go application I receive an error suggesting either the panel id or the master code is incorrect. Both are absolutely fine. Is there a known issue with adding a second panel?

Sponsored Links
no idea if you can have multiple panels in one app, many manufacturers allow this, not sure on Visonic, try there tech support or place you bought the panels from

The app allows to add a second panel. Tech support? We're here on a DIY forum ;)

I installed the panels obviously myself. Just recently added the PowerLink modules.

well if it allows you to add 2 panels then the details must be incorrect. on second one.

diynot so yes and no?

Sponsored Links
I am hoping to find people here that have experience with it and confirm it works in their case. Clearly it doesn't work in my case, despite the panel ID and code being correct.

you could try and add it to another smart phone to confirm its an issue with adding two panels to the same device or an issue with adding that panel?

That may help shed some light on where the problem is.
Tech support worth a shot but you may have to say your an installer i know in the Uk you need to be an installer to get support.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back