3 Phase DB Pics

S

steviez

Hi,

Anyone have any pictures of their 3 phase DB installs?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Here's a 2-phase one.

appliance_outlet_breakerbox.jpg

This is the only one I have to hand.

Hopefully you won't come across any like these, I can't claim credit for them, they are from my bro-in-law

Love the 2.5 being used as replacement fuses, UK foreign office building in Nigeria. It was live when the picture was taken.....

Baghram airbase Iraq, the door does lock but thinking it'll need a big grommet at the bottom :D

and amercan!

compleat with grounded and grounding connections!!!

or as we know the neutral and earth!

Oasis

it's amazing the state of some of these old DB's in various basements and factories..

there should be mandatory updating every 20 years or so.. :mrgreen:

Thanks for your pics so far guys. If anyone has any commercial or industrial ones please do show. I want to see how you guys arrange your cables and trunk them out of the DB

If anyone has any commercial or industrial ones please do show.
I would have thought that what all the pics that have been posted are. Although some people (like me) have 3-phase supplies to a residential property, the phases are then almost invariably split and then dealt with as single-phase - I find it hard to believe that (m)any even half-ordinary 'dwellings' will have 3-phase DBs.

Kind Regards, John.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back