30 cxi no central heating ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have hot water on my glow worm 30 cxi, but when the central heating starts up , it runs for about 20 seconds then stops, there is no fault signals and the pressure is fine, any ideas thanks paul

Sponsored Links
are you sure the roomstat is turned up? The display should show temp in deg c when in htg mode and pressure in bar in hw mode.

So the clock is set to on, the roomstat is turned up? A quick test to check if it's the boiler or the external controls is to link out the roomstat 24v connection on the back of the fold down fascia. If your heating then works I'd be checking any clock/roomstat and wiring. If it doesn't I'd be looking at the diverter valve motor and cartridge. Glow worm do a fixed price repair for £215 01773 828100

Sponsored Links
un linked the roomstat but still the same, i`ll ring glow worm tmw thanxs anyway , regards paul.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back