4 staion wired intercom

Sponsored Links
Wow, that's classy stuff. And such a bargain too.

Looks like BPT and Videx have been having me trousers down.

GOOGLE >>>>

" 4 station wired intercom "

guess what come up.

Sponsored Links

If I didnt know you that remark would warrant a "thanks" but as I do.
The next pint is on me.

ROFL

Hello alumni

its to replace a 4 station one already installed (broken down ) as per link.

There is no fee to install or warranty to provide, just a simple diy solution to provide a voice link between distant rooms.

TIA

So what make is the existing?

Has ARCHER written on it . Similar in size and design to maplin link .

That'll be a Tandy one then. Is it like

this one (Ebay USA)

You could probably use the Maplin 3-station one and just parallel up two extensions to one circuit.

This one is functionally similar but significantly higher powered so you'd need to turn the volume right down or blast out your existing extensions.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Heck - I remember the tandy one from 25+ years ago

Did the job though.

That'll be a Tandy one then. Is it like

this one (Ebay USA)

Hello OwainDIYer

the outer case looks different and it does have Tandy label underneath. Will try to post some images.

You could probably use the Maplin 3-station one and just parallel up two extensions to one circuit.

This one is functionally similar but significantly higher powered so you'd need to turn the volume right down or blast out your existing extensions.

May try either/both ideas.

Master + 3 slaves
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-way-mas...-/290575573254?pt=UK_CCTV&hash=item43a7a76106

If you want to reuse the existing extensions you can get the 4-button master + 1 slave for a bit (but not much) less.

What sort of warranty & spares does KOCOM have ?
Thats a good replacement (like for like ) for original Archer one !
How long did it take to find ? :eek:

TIA

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

May try either/both ideas.

These all usually use a similar circuit of capacitor in series with the speaker, and a button shorts the capacitor (or the 2-wire line) to pass DC for call buzer.

Master + 3 slaves
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-way-mas...-/290575573254?pt=UK_CCTV&hash=item43a7a76106

If you want to reuse the existing extensions you can get the 4-button master + 1 slave for a bit (but not much) less.

What sort of warranty & spares does KOCOM have ?

Probably none.

Thats a good replacement (like for like ) for original Archer one !
How long did it take to find ? :eek:

TIA

Probably about 15 minutes of serious googlebay mojo!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back