4 way extension burnt and melted

How can a thread containing 14 posts (now 15, including this one) have only have had 2 'views'??
It hasn't.

6h0p.jpg

(and no - I have not been leaning on F5 ;) )

Sponsored Links
How can a thread containing 14 posts (now 15, including this one) have only have had 2 'views'??
It hasn't.
It did (and I reloaded the page several times, even re-entered the forum, just to be sure), but now says 46 - it must have been a glitch!

In fact, has not the title of this thread changed? If so, maybe that caused a temporary glitch (i.e. '2 views since the name change').?

Kind Regards, John

Must have been migrated to a new thread by the mods. It was originally a thread from 2008 about what to code no rcd protection on all circuits on an EICR

Sponsored Links
Must have been migrated to a new thread by the mods. It was originally a thread from 2008 about what to code no rcd protection on all circuits on an EICR
Ah yes, that's right. I guess that accounts for the apparent glitch in the 'views' figure, which had to get itself sorted out after the creation of the new thread!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back