5 things to do before u die

Sponsored Links
1) convince my daughter that heroin is not the answer to life's problems
2) convince my daughter that chavs and skag heads are not the best she can do for herself
3) see my 4yo grandson finally cleared from his Leukaemia and go on to have his own children
4) start a new life in Oz, get away from the daughter's mother and her interminable bullying (note to ex: we haven't been together for nine years - I owe you nothing, please get lost and live your own life)
5) tame the wild horse that is my chosen lover, marry her and have a quiet run-in to the rest of my days. In the sunshine.

Oh and bag Shania Twain, now that she's available :)

Sponsored Links
Pretty lucky, i must admit i've worked my way up the list in already doing the following:

Had a threesome with two blondes
Driven a F1 car
Owned a Lambo
Saved someones life

And the remaining things to do are:

Get married and have kids
Visit Las Vegas
Ride South Africa's zip line
and do some sort of sky dive :cool:

How pathetic.

Nope, the threesome was amazing, I was 21 and scared to death, the F1 thing was a gift from a girlfriend and the Lambo was a result of working very hard.

yr only jealous (or perhaps slightly gay) ;)

2) convince my daughter that chavs and skag heads are not the best she can do for herself
3) see my 4yo grandson finally cleared from his Leukaemia and go on to have his own children
4) start a new life in Oz, get away from the daughter's mother and her interminable bullying (note to ex: we haven't been together for nine years - I owe you nothing, please get lost and live your own life)
5) tame the wild horse that is my chosen lover, marry her and have a quiet run-in to the rest of my days. In the sunshine.

On a serious note may I just wish you (and him), the best of luck with achieving Number 3 Shytalkz.

Why don't you go to New Zealand - it's even further to run away to. :rolleyes:

Kind words, cheers Blas :)

Word of advice to everyone: if you ever have a serious druggy in the family, don't try and help them, just kill them, quickly, as soon as their habit is known. Don't try and reason with and support them, they are liars, cheats and beyond redemption, no matter what you do for them, no matter what time, energy, money and remaining sanity you throw at it. They destroy themselves and everyone and everything around them a bit more with each passing day. Assisting them in shuffling off this mortal coil will be a lot less hassle for you in the long run. < /rant >

BOT, did I mention Shania Twain?!

Sponsored Links
Back