696 migrants, 14 boats

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's how many came across yesterday alone.

Good to see the government's plan to get tough on this is taking effect, and that France is doing its bit to help. The millions we pay them to assist is definitely money well spent.

Btw, I'm not even coming at this from the pov of being anti all immigration. Where I'm coming from is my increasing suspicion that government's don't want to resolve this. As I said before, these pesky migrants are a useful scape-goat for all the ills we're currently experiencing.

What a joke.

Sponsored Links
Utter shower of **** and it to think we're looking at Truss or Richy Rich as replacements for this shower o sh..

Saying that these chancers make policy but don't enforce it. Intrigued as to what's going on behind the scenes.

Yep the french are doing well and have there finger on the pulse
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You can always rely on the scoundrels

Sponsored Links
Utter shower of **** and it to think we're looking at Truss or Richy Rich as replacements for this shower o sh..

Saying that these chancers make policy but don't enforce it. Intrigued as to what's going on behind the scenes.
It's amazing people think that either is a replacement. They were in cabinet for all these decisions for years, but none of it's their fault.

It's amazing people think that either is a replacement. They were in cabinet for all these decisions for years, but none of it's their fault.

You are correct

it’s the fault of the french

Send them back like Australia did with , er, forgotten.
We can claim we're in a desperate mess of maladministration so they wouldn't get fed. Who would say we aren't?

None of the tory leadership candidates have mentioned immigration. It's the no. 1 threat to this country and nobody in the uniparty (conlablibsnpgreens) will ever do anything about it. They do not represent us, quite the opposite. Keep voting for them to destroy the country!

You are not immune in your broker belt villages. What is happening in certain northern towns will eventually spread to your neighbourhoods.

None of the tory leadership candidates have mentioned immigration. It's the no. 1 threat to this country and nobody in the uniparty (conlablibsnpgreens) will ever do anything about it. They do not represent us, quite the opposite. Keep voting for them to destroy the country!

You are not immune in your broker belt villages. What is happening in certain northern towns will eventually spread to your neighbourhoods.

Not mentioned at all, oh no.

Sponsored Links
Back