7 dead PIRs on Accenta G4

Higher spec control panels have individual tampers for each zone,bell box,keypad etc.not global tamper circuit like the G4 which make it hard to find faults.
Texecom elite range is one to go for and you will get plenty of help on this forum with that control panel.

Sponsored Links
Higher spec control panels have individual tampers for each zone,bell box,keypad etc.not global tamper circuit like the G4 which make it hard to find faults.
Texecom elite range is one to go for and you will get plenty of help on this forum with that control panel.

I take it I can use all existing wiring with this panel? Assuming it's all in good order of course. It should be, I only installed it 6 years ago!!

£60 odd quid. Thinking about changing.......

Sponsored Links
Yes you can use existing wiring.
The Texecom elite 24 has 8 on board zones and the keypad has extra 2 if required.panel can be expanded with 8 zone expander or 8 zone wireless expander.this makes control panel very flexible.you could then add text messaging or mobile app in the future if required or when you have extra cash.

Pyronix Euro mini any good. Does this panel have individual tamper circuits?

Cheers everyone.

Makes fault finding easy
Euromini good control panel as well as Texecom
4 part set functions and prox keypad as standard.Also get lots of help with this control panel if you have issues with settting up

Euromini good control panel as well as Texecom

Ok, gonna have a think on this now. Can both these panels be wired without EOL resistors but still keep the individual zone tamper circuits? I do like the idea of using resistors but just never installed any! I'm sure the knowledge and advice of this fine forum will help me along. lol.

Yes but you will have to make one of the zones a tamper zone to make a global tamper connection like you have on your existing panel.
EOL wiring not hard to do
All your existing sensors can be EOL

Ok, good to go on the new panel route. 2 choices Premier Elite 24 or 48? Gonna be wiring EOL resistors so is there any advantage getting the Elite 48?

Cheers!

Premier 48 has separate zone tampers ....so if your buget will stretch to a 48 , you don't have to mess around fitting resistors in the devices . Just check the physical size if you are replacing an existing panel as its larger than a optima/accenta

Premier 48 has separate zone tampers ....so if your buget will stretch to a 48 , you don't have to mess around fitting resistors in the devices . Just check the physical size if you are replacing an existing panel as its larger than a optima/accenta

Thanks sparkymarka, appreciate the advice. On a side note, I've just found the install leaflet for my PIRs and I have 2 EOL connections on all my PIRs. Does this mean they have the resistors built in? (Pic enclosed)

Attachments

• IMAG1982.jpg
    IMAG1982.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 87

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back