7 fingered wood block

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Softus said:
So is this forum now just a chatty version of eBay? :confused:
I recent that, Softus and you know better than that.
I align with you on most things WYL, but this isn't one of them.

You had the option of asking the OP to Email you right at the beginning of the topic, but you didn't do that.

You had the option of paying to advertise your web site (and company) on DIYnot.com, but you didn't do that.

If you're now claiming that all you were doing was helping the OP, then you're fooling yourself, but you're not fooling me.

What is this supposed to mean?

Softus said:
You had the option of paying to advertise your web site (and company) on DIYnot.com, but you didn't do that.
We did.

and further more:
WoodYouLike said:
new owner said:
so how much per tile? if we buy a pack - how many tiles in a pack and how much per pack?
Give us a call and we can discuss details (see profile for website = website is phonenumber (contact details)

WoodYouLike said:
Softus said:
We did.
In that case I apologise for being wrong on that point, but a search for your company yields no results.

Sponsored Links
That's right. like I said we did before on find a supplier. Then we asked the Admin for details on banners etc, only got 1 reply but never received the promised details, prices etc. So it's not for lack of wnating, more lack of not being able ;)
And I pointed New Owner to the profile because if I asked him to email me he finds my email there - but sionce he didn't know how to find a profile he needed help on that -, we're not allowed to post email addresses in post, as you know (hence the word: Behave in previous post)

Well, given that you've tried to advertise and have been unable to, I retract my accusation.

I hope you can understand that your actions looked identical to those of someone trying to avoid paying for advertising, but I apologise for misjudging you.

dear wood you like
I have read your posting between you and softus. I have spent quite a long time trying to find a way to your profile but don't seem to find a way there or to your web site. I can only locate suppliers close to my address so don't seem to be able to find suppliers in Kent. I would be grateful for help how to locate you to buy the 7 fingered wood block we need to repair the hole in the floor.

Let me help out here: //www.diynot.com/mydiynot/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13550

which yields this:

wylrk0.gif

thank you softus as I said I am a complete rookie as far as computer go. Thanks again for your help.

new owner, thanks for the email, but our server seems to be down again. Hope you received reply

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back