7 year leak under bath!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Seriously

It is a BIT of a kitchen sink trap, without the trap, with a BIT of a McAlpine Waste kit. Bodged together under the bath and propped up with an offcut he had lying around.

And you think that is an assembly worth leaving?

The phrase "more by luck than judgement" is in my mind.

Remind me not to let you anywhere near my house with a toolbox. :eek:

Charnwood fair point I never no who'd serious on here any more, Like Libby Lou Lou from a photo can tell its not leaking and says its fine to leave.

seco services - only been able to get one person over since it was unveiled on Wednesday and he said he has a job on Saturday that he maybe able to come over from after. If you could come tonight or tomorrow morning be great?

There are plenty of loonies on here, but the direction you need to take is obvious to my mind. Glad you want to correct something that is relatively simple, and just good practice if nothing else.

Just because it hasn't/isn't leaking doesn't mean to say it won't. I could leave it if it was my bath knowing that that was under there.

Inventive trap that is. Wow, some people literally think of everything.

Reminds me of a few apprentices, they work in lidl now.

well attending after closing time would guarantee a better job than the original!

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back