8mm control tap/ valve needed

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
But the control valve will meter the flow and controlled by the opperator. As to variants in temperature and viscosity is irrelivent and dose not apply since the oil in the bottle will remain the same until the bottle is empety

You hope! In fact the flow will vary quite dramatically and almost quicker than you can control it, of that I can assure you.

. As to variants in temperature and viscosity is irrelivent and dose not apply since the oil in the bottle will remain the same until the bottle is empety
Very relevant, not necessarily in the batch in use, but from batch to batch. Different viscosity will have different calorific value, and temperature can affect the viscosity.

Very relevant, not necessarily in the batch in use, but from batch to batch. Different viscosity will have different calorific value, and temperature can affect the viscosity.
So therefore as i stated above and I now conclude that different bottles/ containers will differ meaning that the same tank/bottle/container will not!
There now i did not think i was that stupid after all!

Or are you just looking for a goody H&S exscuse for your woke agenda to ban every thing man is entitled to including C02 the gas of life?

Coz your going to need it; if you wish to participate as an obedient slave on this scummy ****ty little planet; for the rest of your short and thankfull little life!

Eddit**Edit**Edit!!! No doubt this will be removed tommorow by the mod, just like my signature and my ability to post a signature was. Get ready for the great reset you "useless little eater"

Last edited:
1701249202764.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back