8sp 401 accenta g3 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, my daughters moved into a new house and this alarm isnt working properly im trying to reprogram it we have the code , but when i try to enter the engineers programing to change the access code and run tests it lets me in but only the tamper light is lit and not the attack light does this mean that i cant have the master code?
will i have to clear the memory to reset factory defaults
ive tried disconnecting the battery then turning the power off then back on and trying to push the reset button twice ,but as soon as i power up it goes into alarm ,
any advice plz cheers fred :roll

edit sorry folks just discoverd that i have the wrong manual ,looked at the box and its a accenta 6 ,no wonder i was having probs ,
now i need an engineers manual for this accenta 6 and by googling can only find the user guide , ive tried ukpanels but cant find the correct model , can anyone provide a link for a download plz ,cheers fred

Sponsored Links
as you have it and i don't, What does the engineers manual say?

if you haven't got the engineers manual you are wasting your time

the manual indicates that the attack light should be flashing and its not

Sponsored Links
well if thats what the manual says ( i do not diss believe you) then if it is not flashing then you must have done something wrong, i.e not in the correct sequence.

some times there may be a reference to another part of the manual, not just the bit you are reading.

all i can suggest is you read all the manual again :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back