90 degree chrome elbows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to change the radiator in the toilet room to a towel radiator, the pipes coming out of the wall are plastic and I don’t want to remove the valves of them , can I put a 90 degree chrome elbow on the towel radiator tails so I can use original valves ?

would like to say thanks to any replies in advance as I know how helpful people on this page have been in the past

Sponsored Links
What diameter are you pipes. The one shown reduces from 15mm pipe to 10mm pipe within the elbow. If the pipe is the same you can get a none reducing one

Sponsored Links
Think OP wants to leave valves on the pipes and then use an adaptor to get them connected to the towel rail tappings.

My guess would be a couple of chrome elbows connected to towel rail ferrules and then 2 short lengths of chrome pipe to connect to the valves on the pipes.

But a photo would help us help him.

I’m away today so wont be able to post a picture until tomorrow but I think the plastic pipe is 10mm , the pipe is still connected to the original valves and want it to fit onto the towel radiator on the side so was looking at adding an elbow onto the new radiator tails to do this .
Thanks for all the replies

Post a cheque!!! :ROFLMAO:
A feckin cheque ? I wouldnt know what to do with one now :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I remember as a boy someone bounced cheque, on a local business, they posted it in the shop window, my god you would think they had murdered someone the SCANDAL how times have changed :rolleyes: its in the post honestly

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
A feckin cheque ? I wouldnt know what to do with one now :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I remember as a boy someone bounced cheque, on a local business, they posted it in the shop window, my god you would think they had murdered someone the SCANDAL how times have changed :rolleyes: its in the post honestly

I can scan a cheque with my bank app and that's it paid in. A godsend with the few wrinkly custards I have, who still use them :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back