945mm Shower Door (adjust by increasing?)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ended up with a 930 - 945mm gap in the shower. It was supposed to be a walk in, which meant I never measure to closely as it wasn't going to have a door. But in hindsight it really needs one.

I've fitted a number of shower doors in the past, and have typically not had issues adjusting down a little if needed. Never adjusted up in size though. Is this possible? Most doors list having approx. 40mm adjustment, which would suffice if I bought a 900mm unit. But they all state: adjustable from 860 to 900. I need it to go the other way.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
May need to go the other way and get 1000 door and adjust to 945. Depending on where it's going you could chase a bit of wall out to accept the frame if needed, unless you've tiled already

I did look at that, but the ones I've found online (excl. a couple I didn't find too reliable), seem to adjust down to 960mm. Which wouldn't be sufficient for me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back