A brexit benefit

If you care about exploited workers you wouldn't be so against wage increases for teachers, nhs staff etc.

Teachers and NHS staff exploited? care workers and teaching assistants maybe, but not teachers and nurses.

Sponsored Links
Straw man argument after your lies are called out. Typical response Bodd.

If you care about exploited workers you wouldn't be so against wage increases for teachers, nhs staff etc.[/QUOTE

Do you mean the same teachers and NHS workers who haven't lost a day wage in all this and their pensions have still been paid in full.

I'm with the teachers and the hard working NHS staff. But we have all suffered. Some alot more than others. I consider myself lucky as my treatment has walked along side the pandemic. It could not have worked any better for me. But I know people who's mental health and finances are shot to peices.

Straw man argument after your lies are called out. Typical response Bodd.

If you care about exploited workers you wouldn't be so against wage increases for teachers, nhs staff etc.[/QUOTE

/QUOTE]

[

Do you mean the same teachers and NHS workers who haven't lost a day wage in all this and their pensions have still been paid in full.

I'm with the teachers and the hard working NHS staff. But we have all suffered. Some alot more than others. I consider myself lucky as my treatment has walked along side the pandemic. It could not have worked any better for me. But I know people who's mental health and finances
are shot to peices.

Same here. South Africa in the early eighties but before I could go there, I had to have a work permit and a job offer for a job that could not be filled by a South African, I had to have a health check including a chest X-ray for TB, a guarantee of a return flight by my employer for when the job finished and private medical insurance. That’s as it should be.

As was Australia... all I wanted was a better life. But is Australia didn't need skilled qualified plumbers then they would not have let me in.... and right in my opinion.

Sponsored Links
all I wanted was a better life.
All I wanted was to experience a different part of the world at someone else’s expense! Didn’t much like the place or the people so me and Mrs Mottie-to-be slipped off back home halfway through a two year contract.

I'm with the teachers and the hard working NHS staff. But we have all suffered. Some alot more than others. I consider myself lucky as my treatment has walked along side the pandemic. It could not have worked any better for me. But I know people who's mental health and finances
are shot to peices.

They were working.

Tory bots have not logic, on the one hand they argue for the free market to allocate resources but then decry it when it leads to outcomes of unemployment and lower wages.

Stick to one point.

As to mental health provision - who has cut those service to the bone.

Nurses worked through the pandemic in appalling conditions with inadequate PPE.
The government cut the pandemic emergency stockpile by 40% over the years.
Nurses pay fell by 7% over the last decade
The much promised pay increase offered was 1%
Both nurses who worked to save BJ resigned in protest

Over 600 frontline NHS staff including many doctors died. All they got was a round of claps.

Over 600 frontline NHS staff including many doctors died. All they got was a round of claps.

Obviously fillyboy doesnt care.

Construction industry accounts for Moore death than any other line of work in this country. This same fellas who build hospitals hotels and homes.

Screenshot_20210926-151621_Drive.jpg

Do they get a clap?

Construction industry accounts for Moore death than any other line of work in this country. This same fellas who build hospitals hotels and homes.

View attachment 245140

Do they get a clap?

Interesting you point that out. In fact 1500 health care staff that died - so thats quite signigicantly more than the 34 construction deaths. So at that rate the medical deaths would account for about 44 years.

But props to your whataboutery.

Were these construction workers on the frontline dealing with the pandemic?

Sponsored Links
Back