A Coincidental Number Plate?

Sponsored Links
You could easily HPI check that reg and see if it was transferred to the car recently.
Don't you need the VIN number to do that though? Otherwise I would have expected the press to have done it already?

The press are unlikely to make any check, why spoil a good story.

Its a 1999 Porsche with 1969 plates that cant be a coincedence

Thats not correct see here

I did look at that site to check, but got my Suffix`s mixed up with my prefix`s :oops:

Sponsored Links
Good job he wasn't wearing a GB plate... General Belgrano 'nall.

Even with Paddington Bear's South American connections, Jeremy manages to keep the publicity embers glowing - without the bear's help...

-0-

Top Gear is complete drivel, and hasn't been worth watching since William Woollard was involved.

But if Clarkson gets up the nose of the po-faced lefties who have declared themselves our moral arbiters, then I'm all for Jezza and his programme.

Sis moved into an estate in 1982. Her road was called Falklands Road.

Quick turnaround and the estate was named after ducks (appropriately!)

Her road became Drake Road.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

Would that be a Labour run council that changed the road name by any chance?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
One thing for sure I bet Clarko' is a Tory !!
Plays the part - Does next to SFA and charges the earth for it.
Expensive education - No one suggests he should be well punished for transgressions - I mean he should be expected to know better, shouldn't he / they ? Chipping Norton set along wiv' ginger and the Roon.

:D :D :D

Would that be a Labour run council that changed the road name by any chance?

Broadheath, WA14. Broadheath is part of Trafford MBC, which is currently under Tory control, as it was in 1982.

Broadheath itself was Tory in 1982, but is Labour now.

Perhaps Thatcher's government was embarrassed about it?

A 928, one of my fave cars as a teenager. When they bought out the S4 I had a poster of it on my wall.

That and James Bond's lotus. Was it an Elite or an Esprit turbo? Not too good on my lotuses. :oops:

A 928, one of my fave cars as a teenager. When they bought out the S4 I had a poster of it on my wall.

That and James Bond's lotus. Was it an Elite or an Esprit turbo? Not too good on my lotuses. :oops:

Depends which film it was from. If it was the white one with no decals then it was an S1 Esprit (naturally aspirated) that he used in The Spy Who Loved Me. If it was white or red with decals it was an Esprit Turbo from For Your Eyes Only. My bet is it will be the S1 as the other two were woefully underused.

God I'm sad :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back