A history teacher

If it can possibly get worse, it has....

R5L this morning.
The correspondent said this happened.
Teacher was giving lesson on the importance of free speech.
He told the class that they would be shown the cartoons of the prophet, and that any Muslim children who didn't want to see them were excused from the class if they wished.
One girl stayed.
Said girl went home , told her parents.
Parents posted embellished and inflammatory version of events on soshul meeja.
It all kicked off, but the school thought they'd calmed it down.
This was a week or two ago.
Then the Chechen radical showed up.

I would hope that the other four currently detained include the soshul meeja shoite-stirrers, and they get the full weight of the law dropped on them, from a very great height.

I hope the parents get time and restrictions are put in place on social media - it's wrecking peoples psyche.

Sponsored Links
Predictable post from one of appeasers
An attempt to deflect ;)
:LOL: :LOL:
I denounce all terrorism. You and Trump don't. You two just denounce the dark skinned stuff. White terrorist appeasers like you should be locked up.
Winkers.

Sponsored Links
I denounce all terrorism. You and Trump don't. You two just denounce the dark skinned stuff.
Winkers.

Do. You noseall :confused:

I agree that u made another post after your appeaser post hindsight was it hmmm

Forgot to add u winker :LOL:

Terrorist appeasers like you make me sick.

As the x Australian pm said to the opposition leader

Take a look in the mirror( noseall)

There u wil see the appeaser :LOL:

Agreed yer appeaser stance is subtle but none the less predictable

Islam does not allow anyone to ridicule or criticise the prophet on pain of death and our cowardly politicians and police stand back. this weakness to this and other crimes , encourages the jihadis. Maybe all schools in France and Europe should hold lessons similar to the late teachers to reinforce the western value that people don’t kill people over cartoons. Is this 2020?

he western value that people don’t kill people over cartoons. Is this 2020?
Correct.

White people have been killing black people (and getting away with it) for decades. You are right, our children need educating on all forms of terrorism and senseless killing.

Correct.

White people have been killing black people (and getting away with it) for decades. You are right, our children need educating on all forms of terrorism and senseless killing.

How utterly naïve. I feel for your kids if this is what you tell them, fortunately it's highly likely they will learn for themselves and not from you or listen to you.

Correct.

ooh they’re black people all of a sudden. they’ve come a long way in a few weeks, when you were referring to them as darkies.
Biggest racist pig on here!
more faces than big ben.

Sponsored Links
Back