A history teacher

Sponsored Links
Muslims should be expelled from all the civilised countries of the world,
All religion should be more criticised,debated,etc....1 person sexually abuses a child,everyone calls for death penalty etc...Thousands of young girls have there clitoris and labia cut off for religious purposes...Oh..That is ok in many peoples eyes....Yes...certainly a feked up HUMAN World.

All religion should be more criticised,debated,etc....1 person sexually abuses a child,everyone calls for death penalty etc...Thousands of young girls have there clitoris and labia cut off for religious purposes...Oh..That is ok in many peoples eyes....Yes...certainly a feked up HUMAN World.

Fgm is and has been carried out in the UK
For years

Swept under the carpet / ignored

Would not particuly bother me if those who carry it out were bumped off tbh

Although jail time would be sufficient imo

That's the problem a child is assaulted tortured and killed and everyone does not call for the death penalty.

Sponsored Links
Only in your world. I denounce all terrorism.

Only in your world. I denounce all terrorism.

:LOL:

Hmmm dare say u do noseall

But in your world u do like to be selective :LOL:

Sweep it under the carpet ;) were ever possible ;) via deflection

Trump had nowt to do with that French caper

But it suits yer narrative to get him in on the conversation

Tis a wonder u don't blame brexit voters for it :LOL:

Although u probably will.in your world there is a link

U forgot to mention the NRA surely u can find some thing to say or some how link. That to. The French attack even if its a way of deflecting :LOL::LOL:

:rolleyes: than if course there is Cyril Smith and Jimmy Saville noseall :idea:

The Catholic Church :idea:

Charlton Heston

Ted nugent

Just trying to help u out noseall with some ideas :LOL:

What about that Yaxley lennon bloke noseall or the KKK

Can u not some how bring them up in the conversation / post :idea:

Or rhe NF :idea:

How about Boris johnson :idea:

Surely u can find some type of link to this French attack :idea:

How about the slave trade. :idea:

Last edited:
Muslims should be expelled from all the civilised countries of the world, and all put together somewhere in the middle east; contained there and left to their own devices. As muslims want the Jews expelled from the middle east, the state of Israel (which is the only civilised country in the middle east) could be relocated to the United States and the muslims allowed to occupy the territory vacated.

World peace!

I see what your saying there, but the problem is it was like that, and then the western world saw oil and invaded unsettling them and forcing them to flea, the western world only has ourselves to blame.

There is a number of wars in which we should never have entered in the past 20 years.

IRONY OVERLOAD

I denounce all terrorsim unlike you.

The irony :LOL:

U need to. Think out of the box noseall

What shoes was the terrorist wearing :idea:b
Were they made in the west perhaps by a US company

Were was the knife made may be Sheffield :idea:

There u go noseall a possible link ;)

Dare say u can make some thing off it :LOL:

Hmmm

IRONY OVERLOAD

I denounce all terrorsim unlike you.

What even if Yaxley lennon was subjected to a terrorist attack ;);):LOL:

The grandiose statemant from noseall the appeaser :D

Last edited:
I see what your saying there, but the problem is it was like that, and then the western world saw oil and invaded unsettling them and forcing them to flea, the western world only has ourselves to blame.

There is a number of wars in which we should never have entered in the past 20 years.
Grain of truth in that post.
The Americans in particular fanned the flames of Islamic fundamentalism by using them in their proxy wars in Afghanistan and Syria.
All these Islamic religious schools set up in Pakistan to churn out brainwashed fanatics to fight the Godless commie Russians, were funded by the Saudi Arabians and the CIA.
Once the Russians were defeated the Americans lost interest and all these fanatics were left to their own devices.
The monster America created has now come back to haunt them.
Ironic that the 9/11 terrorists were all of Saudi Arabian origin including Bin Laden.

:rolleyes: Pakistan was heavily involved with setting up assisting the taliban in particular Pakistani intelligence

Saudi have been exporting there extremist interpretation of the Koran for years

Not all the ills of the world can be blamed onto the US

Sponsored Links
Back