A job for a Multitool?

Ideally, yes but access is an issue. I can't replace the entire barge board and the soaker overhang is around 4" which is why I get in there with my Stanley knife and try square.
I can't get pine boards 10" wide so its 18mm external ply for me - very well primed, painted and sealed of course!
John :)

Sponsored Links
Testing!

Attachments

• 20180902_120015.jpg
    20180902_120015.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 92
Sponsored Links
Ahh well you don't need to worry about not holding on whilst working at the top of a ladder if you are going to ride one of those!

Lovely bike. Reminds me of the day a few years ago when this was taken. I was working in Chesterfield at the time and on my way back to Liverpool one Saturday morning when I stopped off for a break at a petrol station. This beauty was sitting on the forecourt with a few other bikes. Bloke came out the café as I was admiring it. Anyway, turns out he was from my neck of the woods and offered to let me have a go, as I didn't have a full bike licence he gave me a ride on the back up to the Cat & Fiddle and back. It was out of this world! BMW RS1200 if I remember correctly. :)

Attachments

• DSCF0309.jpg
    DSCF0309.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 90
Yep, the GS 1200 Adventure - originally loved by the Krauts, unbelievably popular now amongst the Brits.
A very competent bike, comes with a pair of steps so you can get on and off :whistle:

Yep, the GS 1200 Adventure - originally loved by the Krauts, unbelievably popular now amongst the Brits.
A very competent bike, comes with a pair of steps so you can get on and off :whistle:

I certainly couldn'y have held it up off the stand that's for sure. It was a lovely smooth ride up to the top and back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back