A little bit too aggressive

I generally like French food but has anyone had Andouillette? I made that mistake once. Never again.

If you were daft enough to put it in your mouth after smelling it, you kinda deserve it.

Its vile.

For the OP...

To throw down, drop or otherwise deposit and leave litter in any place open to the air, including private land, is a criminal offence under section 87 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 (EPA), (as amended by the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005). This offence includes dropping litter in water such as rivers, streams and lakes.

The police or local authority can prosecute the offender; it is also possible for private individuals to prosecute. The offence is dealt with by the magistrates' court, with a maximum fine of £2,500.

Prosecution for dropping litter is time consuming and expensive, making it very difficult to prosecute large numbers of litter offenders. As an alternative to prosecution, section 88 of the EPA gives the power to issue a fixed penalty notice for the offence of leaving litter.

It is not an indictable offence so a non warranted officer (e.g. council outsourced enforcer) has no power to stop and detain you.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If you were daft enough to put it in your mouth after smelling it, you kinda deserve it.

Its vile

It's one of lives experiences... at least he can tell the story of a long meaty thing that smelt of píss entering his mouth...

was that the unlit fag? I thought it was PC to call them homosexuals now?

It's one of lives experiences... at least he can tell the story of a long meaty thing that smelt of píss entering his mouth...
I've just gone all......

CEEB6A01-0447-4DE5-8872-D945823BBA7E.gif

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
was that the unlit fag? I thought it was PC to call them homosexuals now?

'Fag' is an American term - when a friend of ours visited in the 70s he was highly amused to find Brains Faggots in the freezer. He couldn't resist taking the lid home with him to New York and sticking it on their fridge door.
We found it just as amusing to learn he lived in Queens.
Such a gay time we all had:D

Sponsored Links
Back