A lonely death

I would have a Lidl funeral if it exists.. fking idiotic charges. I know someone who runs a funeral company, fck sake he's minted. They run all these local parties and gathering for the elderly like local tea and cake parties, it's so bad, it's all about ensuring they sign up with him as and when they kark it!

Sponsored Links
I'd rather my lot leg-and-a-wing me into the nearest lake, and keep the money.....

I'd also hope that I died of my own volition, than by their hands before said leg-and-a - winging!

They are the first to be paid from an estate, before any debts or the tax man.
Yep indeed, and he knows it, should see some of the cars he has, a very sensible volvo for the customers, and a Porsche GT3RS with dark windows so noone knows it's him i guess.

Sponsored Links
May be it would it be cheaper to get buried at sea, would there be less regulations involved.

Council tenant Michael Stewart stopped paying rent and neighbours reported his front door was broken

The council (Aberdeen) took there time sealing the flat up with out checking inside

Plod eventually found the body of Mr Stewart in the flat were he had been dead for over 8 weeks
Didn't this happen with a student in student halls once? Flatmates didn't notice..

Didn't this happen with a student in student halls once? Flatmates didn't notice..

Dunno

But I recall a case a good while back were some woman in her 30s died in her flat while sitting in a chair and was not found for 3 years

No one chased up all the bills that never got paid
Freinds?? Or work mates? Never missed her

Tragic Tbh

I developed some code for a high street bank, that triggers an alert after a few days if spending activity seems to have ceased.

Dunno

But I recall a case a good while back were some woman in her 30s died in her flat while sitting in a chair and was not found for 3 years

No one chased up all the bills that never got paid
Freinds?? Or work mates? Never missed her

Tragic Tbh
Very very sad.

Sponsored Links
Back